The Tamarack Dog Agility Trials will be at the bark park facility from July 27-29, Friday until Sunday afternoon.
- Friday 9:00-12:30
- Saturday 9:00 – 4:30
- Sunday 9:00 – 1:30
Entrance and parking are FREE! Leashed, well behaved dogs welcome. There are bleachers, but it might be a good idea to bring a chair.
Bark Park Members
The trials will be set up on the old softball field area, behind the trailer. A food concession area will probably be set up near the port-o-john. During the weekend, please follow the guidelines listed below.
- The small dog area/puppy area will be for use by the agility trial people the entire weekend and will be totally closed to bark park individuals.
- Therefore, the large dog area and the training area will be for use ONLY by bark park members.
- Since some of the members use the area exclusively for their dogs, please try to be considerate of other members and do not stay in the area for over 20-30 total minutes during a visit.
- If you are walking on the property, I suggest you keep your dog on a leash when you are near any of the campers, motor homes, etc.
- On Saturday afternoon, from 2-4:00 Mary Knierman is having a birthday party in the training area for Pumpkin.
- Other than that, most of the agility people will be gone by late Sunday afternoon.
- If you come to watch the trials, remember, dogs MUST be on a leash.
- Refreshments will be available for spectators and people competing.
Any questions, post a comment. Sue should be on the property the entire weekend, so if you have a concern, look for her on the grounds at the trials or call her at 814-671-2809.