Thursday, April 5, 2012

Martin Speaks, brains behind bark park

MARTIN SPEAKS:
                Dogs of Crawford County, the time has come….For the past four years I have been helping my human publish articles and newsletters about Conneaut Lake Bark Park.  Even though she has plastered my picture all over the place, she has never once recognized me for my hard work or acknowledged me as the real brains in this organization. Enough is enough!
                It’s time for me to write my own articles for all of my canine buddies out there – dog-to-dog. From now on, I’m going to dedicate my talents to letting all of my canine friends know everything about Conneaut Lake Bark Park; events, training classes, long term plans, the works.  And if I need any help with my own articles, I’m going to ask some of my best Park buddies like Ruby, Spyce, and Bella to help spread the news. I mean, why should our humans have the only say about what goes on at the Bark Park anyway?
                Hopefully you will find a way to read my articles or at least have your human tell you about them. Maybe you can take a sneak peak while you are fetching the newspaper for your human, or try distracting them by turning on the TV to get your paws on the paper. Then all you need to do is leave it open to my page and put it on the sofa or the bed - somewhere where they can’t miss it. In no time you’ll be on your way to the bark park and a whole lot of fun! Besides  inviting you to come, mix it up  and play with everyone at the park, I’ll be sure to pass along important information to you every time they  have an event ,  a training class, etc. that you just won’t want to miss.  I check for messages when my human is working, so if you have questions, just email me at petcem23@windstream.net
                The Fourth Anniversary  Bark Park season kicks off with Hot Diggity, Dog Diggity Day on May 19th.  This is shaping up to be a fun event for us and our humans, so start dropping hints everywhere you can. They’re having hot dogs – my favorite! And don’t forget to look for more information in the next edition of my very own article,   ”Martin Speaks”


No comments:

Post a Comment